ARO® Oil & Grease Pumps and Packages
ARO® lubrication pumps deliver unmatched industrial-strength performance. Easily transfer fluids from buckets, barrels, drums and pails, with sizing to fit any container — large (275-gal/400-lb, 1040.9 L / 181.4 kg) to small (5-gal/35-lb, 18.9 L/15.9 kg).
Pump motor and gear oils, transmission fluid, and standard and industrial greases. ARO® oil and grease pumps are offered from 3:1 to 100:1 ratios in order to meet the requirements of any application, from service garages to lubricating heavy mining or construction equipment.
Saving You Time and Money
Our proven, reliable pump designs allow service by any owner or qualified technician.
- Patented design improves flow, reduces pulsation and extends service life
- Various size motors can produce the right pressure for any application
- ARO® stands behind its oil and grease pumps with a 5-year warranty
- Stall-free motor is contained in a rugged housing, for long-lasting performance in harsh, outdoor environments
Low Maintenance Time and Cost:
- Service pumps in-line with no special tools required for minimal downtime
- Fewer parts than comparable pumps mean fewer repairs and easier servicing
- No air line lubrication required
Application Advantages of ARO® Lubrication Pumps
Reliable Bulk Fluid Transfer: ARO® oil and grease pumps are designed to move high volumes of fluids in order to minimize time spent filling or emptying barrels and drums. ARO® pumps and packages are designed to maximize productivity while you’re servicing construction, agriculture and other rugged equipment.
Lubrication: ARO® oil and grease pumps offer a variety of flow rates and pressures to lubricate equipment and machinery. No matter what viscosity you’re pumping, ARO® pumps provide high performance and versatility.